Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

So there isn't much more time until the new year. My mom is here to babysit so we can go watch a movie. I believe we will be watching "Little Fockers." The first two were pretty funny so lets hope this movie is just as good.

I've never done the resolution thing. I think that if it is important enough to make a resolution then you might as well already be doing it. I do have a lot of things that I have resolved to do to make my life better, but they aren't for the new year, its from now on out...

  • save more money - this one is hard. I'm pretty sure every pair of pants I own has a hole burnt in the pockets.
  • be more creative - I have taken sewing and knitting back up in the past few weeks and it makes me feel so accomplished. I don't know what it is about it that makes me feel better about myself.
  • be a good mama - I want to make sure my little sweet pea has a fun first year and I want her little noggin to grow. It is my responsibility to make sure that happens.
  • be a better wife - I've looked into "The Love Dare" and I'm considering trying it. It seems like something that will really work. If I do it, I will be sure to keep you all updated.
So here's to a new beginning. I'm about to cook for my family and then go party as much as my un-partying self can party.. See you next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment