Tuesday, January 4, 2011

happy boo year!

I've been working on the Love Dare still (in between buying cloth diapers). I swear to you, buy just one and it is like crack, you can't stop buying and googling and just clicking away through hyenacart and etsy. Really though, The Love Dare is a serious challenge! I felt like such a failure yesterday, but I'm just going to keep on keeping on and watch my marriage become the awesome thing I know it can be.

Sweet pea has still been feeling a little down. I don't know if there has just been so much going on she is just out of whack, but she has just been so fussy. I have thoroughly enjoyed the holidays and being out and about, but it is time for our schedule to go back to normal and her to get back into her routine. I am still learning how to do this mommy thing, but I'm getting it!

Yesterday I found out my Uncle Jesse died. That makes two uncles in one week. Jesse was my dad's uncle. He is my grandma's brother. Also, my Uncle Dick (Charles) died. He was my mom's great-uncle. Which makes him my great-grandma's brother. She seems to be taking it well though. He lived a long full life so we know he is in a better place. Uncle Jesse on the other hand, he was only 60. We weren't close, but I can still hear his voice. I was expecting Uncle Dick to die, but I just didn't feel like it was time for Uncle Jesse.

I went to the funeral home websites and read each of their obituaries. I learned so much about them that I didn't know. I knew they were great men, but now I know even more! I had to click around and read the other obits to see if I knew anyone since this is such a small town, and my heart hurts. I didn't know any of them, but I can't imagine what these widows are going through!

Well, I'm stopping at that. Time for bed! I need to rest while little sweet pea rests!

Ohh, and how cheesy is my title!

No comments:

Post a Comment