Thursday, February 10, 2011

quick update

I'm having a busy week and I love it. I love having things to do to keep me busy! Earlier this week I drove back home and went to a coupon class. I've done so much research that I knew almost everything the lady taught, but she was a good teacher and just hearing her explain made a bunch of stuff make more sense!

I got home yesterday and I sat down and looked up the sales papers for our stores and I'm making out a list. I hope to save even more money than I have so far! Our coupon teacher saved a little over 3,000 in one month!!!

This weekend the whole family is headed back home for a friend to take some pictures of Lorelei. I've been wanting to have professional pictures taken of her since she was born and I'm so excited. I will post pictures as soon as I can!

Sunday we're headed to church for Lorelei's dedication. I'm in the process of washing a long white dress for her. Its going to be so beautiful. I've got a matching bonnet and some white bibs that have crosses.

Thats about all I have for now. I will surely have updates next time though!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Victoria....I found your link over at Fruglistas and thought I would check out your blog. I love it! I like to cross-stitch, decorate, make homemade bread, and do crafty things too! I am adding your blog to my favorites!

    ReplyDelete