Friday, March 18, 2011

handwriting game

thanks heatherxdawn for tagging me in this handwriting game.. I don't write nearly enough anymore. I think I wrote enough back at the paper that my hands needed a break.. 2 years working there equals 3 years of a break. maybe my hands will be ready once Lorelei gets into school. 

I was to lazy to go find my camera and upload and stuff so I just took the picture with photobooth on my computer..



1. What is your name / blogger name?
Victoria Herring / rainingparade... still not sure where that blogger name came from.
2. What is your blog URL?
http://www.rainingparade.blogspot.com/
3. Write "The Quick Brown Fox Jumps Over The Lazy Dog"
done.
4. Write Your Favorite Quote
I don't have a favorite.
5. What is your favorite song?
I've got a bunch. My taste changes from day to day.
6. What is your favorite music right now?
I've been listening to a bunch of Relient K lately.
7. Is there anything else you would like to add about your handwriting?
I love cursive! and usually my handwriting is a mix of cursive and print. Oh, and I hate shorthand!
8. Choose Thee Bloggers to follow suit.
I don't know of anyone to tell to follow.. so anyone who reads this, follow..

1 comment:

  1. photobooth works just fine! your handwriting looks LOVELY!!

    ReplyDelete