Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Things have been going great for me lately! We are preparing for our move that is in one week. It is so nice not to stress about it because we have a moving company that will come pack up everything, move it across town, and then unpack it. We just sit and watch.

This weekend we found a Zoo right down the road. Seriously, it was only like five miles from our house! I have a rhino five miles from my house! It was so fun. The best part of all is that it was so cheap. We got to go into this huge park, which had camping and trails for about $12. With that we got our tickets to the zoo. for another $6 we got to ride a train. The ride wasn't the most scenic thing in the world, but who doesn't like a train ride? The wind felt great because it was pretty hot that day. I was worried about having to walk around the park, but the set up of the park was so nice. Everything was shaded! Luckily I had taken part in a deal at CVS where you buy $25 worth of certain baby products and you get a free umbrella stroller. That stroller already has some miles on it!


Can you tell she loved it? Oh, and the X's and O's stroller is pretty cute too.. Especially cause it was free!  I'm sure we will be returning to that zoo, and soon too!

I've been getting into shopping at drug stores lately. There is a free deal almost every week at every one (CVS, Walgreens, and Rite Aid). I've gotten free medicine, soap, deodorant and toothpaste, and that is just in the past week! My husband was getting upset that we had stuff stacking up. I had to find something to keep up my hobby/habit, and to keep things from piling up in my house. I found a way to donate the things to homeless and needy people who really need it, and now I get even more excited about going shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment