Wednesday, March 23, 2011

We moved!!

I love love love love love my new house! Finally I don't feel like I'm living in a cramped apartment. I can move around in a HOUSE! I also lovex5 my 2 car garage even though I feel like its going to chomp down on the tail end of my car every time I close it. I also love my way bigger than necessary laundry room and the ten million closets.. and the pantry.. oh my gosh the pantry is like five times the size of my old pantry I'm pretty sure I can fit everything on just a shelf and a half.. and there are like six shelves. Not sure what to do with all of this extra space. I need an interior designer.. scratch that.. I just need some money. What I'm not loving is the stairs.. I'm pretty sure this is bigger than the normal staircase. My legs hurt already. I can't imagine having to carry Lorelei up and down these stairs everyday. But I'll do it cause I love this new house!!

Speaking of Lorelei, She has been staying with grandparents since Friday. I'm not sure how I've gone so long without her, but its been a big help since we've been moving. She is such a good baby though. She is so sweet for everyone, she probably didn't even miss me. Since she has been gone she has almost mastered crawling, and she can now sit herself up. Before she left she could only rock on her hands and knees and could only halfway sit up on her own. I feel like I've missed so much. My mother-in-law had a picture made of her while she was with her..


I may be bias, but I'm pretty sure that is the cutest picture in the whole world!

No comments:

Post a Comment