Thursday, May 19, 2011

I couldn't help it..

Because I couldn't help it. 


A. Age: 21

B. Bed size: Queen. Still not enough room though.

C. Chore that you hate: I don't like any of them. I have a really hard time with laundry though.

D. Dogs: none. just a cat.

E. Essential start to your day: uhm.. no essentials.

F. Favorite color: teal

G. Gold or Silver: silver

H. Height: 5'8

I. Instruments you play: a bit of piano

J. Job title: mom.

K. Kids: Lorelei

L. Live: MCLB Albany

M. Mother's name: Diane

N. Nicknames: Vic

O. Overnight hospital stays: When I had Lorelei, and back when I had tubes put in my ear, and I guess when I had my tonsils taken out.

P. Pet peeve: constant movement/noise. like tapping pencil or bouncing your leg. (I even do these things sometimes then I annoy my self.)  haha. I agree with Heather. 

Q. Quote from a movie: ... I hardly remember movies word for word. Even my favorites. I remember when I watch them, but my memory is horrible.

R. Right or left handed: right

S. Siblings: I have a half bro and a step bro. both are a few years older.

T. Time you wake up: late.

U. Underwear: yep.

V. Vegetable you hate: squash

W. What makes you run late: waking up late, or getting distracted.

X. X-Rays you've had: teeth, leg, foot.

Y. Yummy food that you make: I'm not great at anything.. 

Z. Zoo animal: lemmer. I'm not sure if I spelled that right.

No comments:

Post a Comment