Monday, May 9, 2011

I have figured something out about myself lately... I have many many interests... and I get interested in one thing and forget the last. I really don't like that about myself, and I'm really trying to fix it. I really like cloth diapers still, but the plumbing in our new house has kept us from installing the sprayer, which in my opinion is a must for cleaning poopy diapers. I haven't used cloth diapers since we've moved because of that. *note to self: figure out how to fix this plumbing issue and go back to cloth!*

I've fallen behind on my couponing. I haven't gone shopping in over a week except to get a few things for our mother's day lunch, and I didn't use any coupons for that. Shame on me. I think a lot of the reason I have fallen behind is because of a mix up with the coupon website and I didn't get any inserts last week. I have since got some in the mail from a sweet lady so I will be getting those organized and get back to business. I also have a coupon class I'll be going to later this month. I'm so excited actually because it is being hosted by one of my favorite couponing blogs - SouthernSavers. In all honesty though, I think its good to take a break every once in a while. It will keep me from being overwhelmed and I won't get burnt out. I feel refreshed and ready to cut some coupons again!

Most of the blame for my slack can fall on home schooling. There is SO much to learn and I have been doing so much research lately. Couponing and cloth diapers came kind of naturally to me. It didn't take me long to figure it out, and it took even less time for me to know that it is what I wanted to do. I hardly doubted myself and I knew for sure that it was what was best. Homeschool has a lot of different aspects and can be done so many different ways. It is something I could really screw up if I don't do it right. It may or may not work for Lorelei, we'll just have to wait and see, and possibly try many different approaches. It just isn't as simple as picking a style of diaper or a way of organizing coupons.

No comments:

Post a Comment