Wednesday, August 31, 2011

To do...

I have been so busy lately. I have so much going on and somehow I can't stop taking on more. I'm getting to that point where I get so overwhelmed that nothing gets done. Maybe now that I'm noticing I can take a step to prevent it. Yet, I sit here at my computer typing instead of getting anything done.

My baby Lorelei turns ONE on Friday, and her birthday part is this weekend. I am so excited about it! I am more excited about this than I was my own birthday earlier this month. I have so much I want to do for the party, but I just can't seem to get my mind together to even make a list to figure it out. Then I head over to pinterest to get more ideas, and then spend a few hours looking at organization ideas and amazing architecture that I'll probably never see in real life.

Next on my list of things to do I will be teaching a coupon class here on base on the second Tuesday of this month. I really don't have to be prepared too much I guess, I already know most everything I would need to know, I just have a problem of never feeling complete. In everything I do I constantly ask myself "what am I forgetting," and no matter what I never think I've got everything.

The scariest part of the class though is I will have to learn about shopping at the commissary, but it has been easier than expected. Also, the class will be taught at the General's house on base... This is the house I show my friends when they come to visit and we oooh and awww over. Crossing my fingers that everything will be a hit though and I can keep teaching others how to do this cause this is really something I want to share.

Last thing on my list is I'm helping a friend plan her wedding. This will also be a lot of fun. She and I have similar style and we are really good about communicating our likes/dislikes so this seems like it will go well. The hardest part I think will be coming up with a budget, but we have a year and lots of ideas.

And on top of all of this, I babysit and still need to figure out how to keep up my own house. Today I was doing laundry when I found somehow one of my favorite outfits of Lorelei's was completely stained.. it wasn't the pink stain like you would expect, but instead it was a dingy grey and maybe even a shade of purple. I scrubbed it with Oxyclean and rewashed it and it didn't change, next I scrubbed it with some Resolve Spray and Wash and it is washing again and I'm really hoping that it'll be white again. I have a feeling though it is done :(

Quick to do list for the night and tomorrow:
- Finish laundry
- Put laundry away
-Unload/reload dishwasher
-Clean off counter
-Clean out refridgerator
-Sweep/Mop
-Vacuum
-Clean up clutter
-Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment