Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I resolve..

I really don't like the tradition of "New Year Resolutions." I feel that if something is that important and you want to accomplish it, then you should start today. I make resolutions all the time. But this year I really have the feeling that come 1/1/12, my slate will be clean and I will start fresh. I guess I don't have resolutions per say, but instead just a list of things I want to stick to.


  1. I want to make a budget and stick to it. Through this I hope to grow a bit of savings, shave off some debt, and overall live more comfortably.
  2. Keep up my couponing. It seems 1 and 2 go hand in hand in more ways than one.
  3. Get rid of all the junk that is cluttering my house.
  4. Keep my laundry done. It piles up way too much.
  5. As cliche as this sounds, lose weight... 
I could go on, but the big one for me is organize. I just have a feeling that 2012 will be my year of organizing. I've already started actually. I've got a whole box of stuff to get rid of, and I've only just begun. It would be wonderful to have everything in perfect order and in beautiful color coded rubbermaid bins, stacked neatly on shelves.. all the papers filed and put away... ugh.. It has really gotten to the point where things come into my house faster than I can sort them and it just becomes piles of junk. But like I said, I'm working on it. Hopefully 2012 will be my year.

No comments:

Post a Comment