Monday, January 16, 2012

I have noticed that I fight sleep worse than my one year old... it is horrible..

Anyways, I just wanted to update on how things are going in the new year...

1: We haven't done a fiscal fast.. yet. It is only 16 days into the new year so we still have plenty of time.. It is something I'm going to have to kinda plan out in advance.. Maybe we will do one in February.
2: I haven't lost too much weight.. This has been a hard one for me. I know how to do it, I just need to get some energy. Hopefully once things settle down around here and get back into a routine I can get back on track.
3: Saving money... Uhm.. I haven't had any extra pennies to save.
4: Finish Christmas Shopping by Dec 1. I have already got a start! I've already got Lorelei 2 presents, one I think I'm going to give to her for her birthday.. But so far I've only spent $12. We've got a doll stroller/bassinet and a magnadoodle.
5: I've done 3 weeks of the organization. I think I'm right on track
6: We have already been talking about David taking leave and where we want to go on Vacation. Just gotta wait for taxes so that we can book it! I can't wait!
7: Stick to a budget... we've done better.. We've eaten out a lot less, and I've been talking to companies about lowering some bills. Its amazing what you can save just by calling. I've saved $30 with Directv.
8: We've been attending church even more. I am really enjoying it and at the same time I am sad everytime I realize that in a couple of years we will be stationed somewhere else and will have to leave..
9: I haven't sewed since before Christmas, but I have bought some new fabrics in hope to do some projects. I still hope to sell some stuff and bring in some extra money.
10: I have been taking pictures, and will hopefully be getting a new camera with our tax return.
11: The laundry is half done.. Its better than normal, but still I need to work on it..
12: I am almost done with my January book and I have 4 books planned out for the next 4 months. I can't wait to start them!

So there it is... I am pretty much behind.. I am planning on making an appointment to go to the doctor to have her check my thyroid.. I am constantly out of energy and just can't seem to help myself because I keep getting in my own way.. I don't know how to explain it better than that..

No comments:

Post a Comment