Friday, April 6, 2012

I've switched..

I have switched to the new blogger.. I've been getting the warnings that it will switch this month so I decided to do it before it was forced on me.. I haven't checked it out yet, but I don't like change.

I've really been wanting to post about some new stuff I've learned lately. I can't seem to find time, and when I finally do I realize I've got some school work I need to catch up on first.. And thats the situation now.. I've got a bit of work to do.

Good news is we are going on a cruise in a month!! We will be gone for at least 7 days and I'm so excited.. The only problem is I will be in the middle of a class. I'm trying to get 2 weeks ahead.

So here I go to try to get ahead in school and hope I can get back and share all this interesting stuff I've learned lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment