Saturday, April 28, 2012

Ok, I finally figured it out. I was clicking through pinterest hoping to find that one miracle pin that would tell me how to completely organize my life, and I found it. It didn't exactly give me the to-do list that I was looking for, but it said something that was my "ah-ha moment" (thanks Oprah).

To quote, the blog said "It took a lot of hard work and a lot of late nights but I now have a plan, routine, or system for everything." Link Here

So thats it. I'm not going to clean my house tomorrow and all of a sudden be organized. A few cute bins from Ikea won't do it once they are placed just right on a shelf. I will work at this for a while. I will clean, plan, and develop a routine.

So here is my plan:
           Clean.
           Find a routine.
           Keep it clean.
           Organize.
           Doing it over and over until its second nature.

Well, the first part is the hardest. But it has to be done. I have someone visiting in two days so I have a deadline. Hopefully once I'm done, I can work at it and keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment