Sunday, May 26, 2013

No excuses

As this week is wrapping up I'm feeling pretty good. I kept the sink fairly clean and free of dishes the whole time. I even caught myself tonight trying to make excuses and get out of it, but dont' worry, I'm going to do it.

I've cleaned the living room twice this week, which is a new record for me. I even removed the rug and mopped twice. The second time was out of necessity after my daughter spilled meringue powder all over the place.

I think tonight I'm also going to try to clean the kitchen more. I've been slowly working at it all week, but it just hasn't gotten done. Tonight I was getting things ready for my cake class and I took a few steps backwards in the kitchen cleaning department...

I think once I get that done I want to reorganize my pantry. I'm sure there is expired food I need to throw out, and the shelves are all a mess. I want to get the top row cleared off so I can make a space to organize my cake decorating supplies. I have a huge tool caddy for them, but I still need more space!

No comments:

Post a Comment