Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sick of excuses, and just sick too.

It is 11pm and I haven't even unloaded the dishwasher. I have been thinking of just letting it go, but I shouldn't. I keep telling myself I'm sick and its ok to just let it go, but I'm starting to feel a little better and I might as well. I'm worried if I skip tonight I will keep coming up with more excuses. But I'm also worried if I go ahead and do it I will feel like crap again.

I haven't made the bed up any like I had planned, but I still intend on making that my next goal. I think I'm going to keep on just doing dishes, and work on cleaning my room and other stuff and once that is done I will start making the bed up. My room is so messy that once I wake up I just want to leave it. At night I wait until the last second before I come lay down. Once it is clean I will enjoy being here more and will do better about making the bed up, and then I can also focus on keeping everything clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment