Wednesday, June 5, 2013

All about my lists..

Time for another list...


Daily:
  • Make bed
  • Dishes
  • Pick up
  • Use small vac over downstairs
  • Laundry
  • Wipe down bathrooms
Monday
  • Deep clean kitchen
  • Deep vacuum downstairs
Tuesday
  • Wash sheets (every 2 weeks)
  • Clean master bedroom
  • Clean Lorelei's room
  • Vacuum upstairs
Wednesday
  • Catch up on Laundry
  • Clean bathrooms
  • Sweep/Mop bathrooms
Yes, that is Monday-Wednesday worth of daily stuff... Stuff I keep not really doing, but not thinking much of it since my house isn't a wreck.. All of this shouldn't take much time at all, I just need to make myself do it!

Something I did do today that isn't on the list, but desperately needed doing was my laundry room. It has sat for months covered in dirty laundry, clean laundry, laundry that had been there so long the status of it was unknown.. We put our vacuums in there, dirty mops, and the occasional whatever we didn't want guests to see.

Now that the laundry is done and a place has been made for the vacuums, brooms, and mops in another area I decided that the laundry room needed a good clean. I pulled everything out except for the appliances and I vacuumed as much as I can. I got the attachment that does baseboards and did that, I vacuumed the windowsill and corners and under the machines.. I'm hoping I didn't forget anything.. I didn't pull them out and get behind them because they were running. I feel like I did good with the attachments of my vacuum though. After all of that I took my steam mop and moped over it all a few times. Its a small room so it didn't take much time. After all of that the room seems so much brighter and happier. Hopefully that will be my motivation to keep it up.

I'm all about lists and I made a long list of projects, big and small, that I wanted to do around the house. I think I'm going to try and finish the easy stuff on the list I have above so that maybe I can do one of the big list items. I plan to start small, like with utensils or the kitchen towels.

Here is my long list of projects: 
  1. Cabinet above the refrigerator
  2. Pots, pans, appliances
  3. Utensils
  4. Knives
  5. Movies
  6. Drawer in TV stand
  7. Toys
  8. Kitchen towels
  9. Bathroom towels
  10. Under bathrooms sinks
  11. Office closet
  12. Lorelei's closet
  13. Linen closet
  14. Overall office, not including closet
  15. Storage closet upstairs
  16. Garage  6/3/13
  17. Master bedroom closet
  18. Master bedroom drawers
  19. Laundry room closet
  20. Book shelves
  21. Lorelei's drawers and clothes in closet
  22. Garage again, because it needs it that bad..

No comments:

Post a Comment