Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Done!

I feel quite accomplished today. I had to make myself get up and get going, but I'm glad I did. Lorelei actually took a good nap today without a fight so its a good thing I didn't let that go to waste.. Let me bring my list from earlier over and cross off all of my accomplishments..


Daily:
  • Make bed
  • Dishes
  • Pick up
  • Use small vac over downstairs
  • Laundry
  • Wipe down bathrooms
Monday
  • Deep clean kitchen
  • Deep vacuum downstairs
Tuesday
  • Wash sheets (every 2 weeks)
  • Clean master bedroom
  • Clean Lorelei's room
  • Vacuum upstairs
Wednesday
  • Catch up on Laundry
  • Clean bathrooms
  • Sweep/Mop bathrooms

So I got pretty much everything done.. I will admit some things I've marked off because I did them less than a week ago and they don't need to be done again already. . Now I'm going to rest and get ready for tomorrow. 

Thursday
  • Vacuum downstairs
  • Clean living room
Hmm.. I did both of those today. I guess tomorrow I will just do a deep clean of the kitchen because it is one thing I keep putting off. On the surface everything looks nice and clean, but one thing I know needs to be done is the refrigerator. It has needed to be cleaned out for a while. Not to mention this past weekend we used this big pitcher with one of those spouts at the bottom to make tea. I have learned to put it further back in the refrigerator because the door will hit the spout and make the tea run out. My mom didn't know this and she accidentally let half of the tea run out. Thankfully almost all of it was caught in one of the drawers, which happened to be empty. She didn't learn her lesson and the rest of that same pitcher of tea got wasted later that day. We wiped it up with a wet paper towel, but I know now I really need to take everything out and wipe it down.

Hopefully nap time tomorrow will go as smoothly as it did today and I can get more work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment