Sunday, June 23, 2013

Its taking time..

Yesterday I finally took the time to repair the damage of the whole week. I vacuumed, did the dishes, dusted the furniture... I even had Lorelei help me to pick up her toys. This usually happens daily, but I've let it slide a little lately.

Today I was back to doing nothing, I didn't have enough dishes to run the dishwasher last night because I had to run it during the day since it had piled up, but that meant nothing to unload today. We ended up eating out twice today (shame on me) but that meant no dishes. I can tell I already need to clean again.. Toys were picked up tonight, but there are a few strays.

Good thing tomorrow is Monday and we have a fresh start... a whole new week to start over.

I need to make a plan so here we go...

Monday...

  • Make Bed
  • Take Vitamins
  • Breakfast
  • Dishes to Dishwasher
  • Start Laundry. Fold what I've left in there and put it all away
  • Take trash bag upstairs with laundry and bring down all the trash
  • Clean off the kitchen countertops and wipe them down
  • Switch the laundry
  • Lunch
  • Clean up all dishes, put in dishwasher
  • Put Lorelei down for a nap
  • Plan Dinner
  • Vacuum living area
  • Mop if I have time
  • Finish Laundry for the day
  • Cook dinner.
  • Sleep.

Tuesday
  • Make Bed
  • Take Vitamins
  • Empty Dishwasher
  • Breakfast
  • Dishes to Dishwasher
  • Start Laundry
  • Vacuum Upstairs
  • Wipe down bathroom countertops
  • Clean bathroom mirrors (especially Lorelei's)
  • Tidy Lorelei's room
  • Swap over the laundry
  • Lunch
  • Put dishes in dishwasher
  • Nap for Lorelei
  • Nap for me?
  • Plan Dinner
  • Cake Class
  • Dinner
  • Load/Start the dishwasher
  • Finish Laundry
  • Sleep

Wednesday
  • Make Bed
  • Take Vitamins
  • Unload Dishwasher
  • Breakfast
  • Put dishes in dishwasher
  • Start laundry
  • Clean kitchen
  • Wipe down living room furniture
  • Lunch
  • Put dishes in dishwasher
  • Swap Laundry
  • Nap for Lorelei
  • Nap for me?
  • Plan dinner
  • Finish laundry
  • Cook dinner
  • Sleep

Thursday
  • Make Bed
  • Vitamins
  • Breakfast
  • Lots of Water
  • I have an exciting appointment this morning so thats about all I'm planning for this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment