Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Slacking..

Today I made the bed. That is it.

Last night I didn't even clean up the trash around the living room from where I grabbed fast food on my way home from my late cake cake class, nor did I put dishes in the dishwasher from throughout the day.

Now the trash is picked up, but the dishes are in the sink.

Thinking about it though, before I wouldn't have even noticed. The trash would probably be sitting there still and it wouldn't have even crossed my mind to make the bed.

Another thing I've done daily, but haven't mentioned, is opening blinds throughout the house. It makes such a difference in my mood and the way my house looks. Everything is brighter and happier. It actually feels like a new day instead of just blah in this cramped up house.

But I haven't even opened blinds today.

So now that I've mentioned it all, I ought to go do it. I know I'll feel better if I get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment