Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Its been a while..

It has been almost 2 months..

I'm 15 weeks pregnant, out of the first trimester finally. They say that if you have morning sickness in the beginning it usually ends at the end of the first trimester. Someone hasn't told my children this though. With my first I was sick until I was five months pregnant. Thats about 20 weeks. This time around I thought I got lucky. I didn't get sick at all in the beginning. I was just super tired. However, now I feel like crap. Daily. I would explain to you how I feel, but just thinking about it makes me feel worse.

This all didn't really matter the first time I was pregnant. My husband was deployed, and I didn't have a toddler to take care of. Now with a husband home and a kid running around my house is a mess.

And let me just say this always happens! I get into a good routine, my house is clean, and then something happens. This time I got pregnant, which I'm so excited about, but the state of my house is another story. Its bad! I look at it all day everyday and think of how bad it is. I imagine myself cleaning it, but when I go to do it I'm so tired and sick feeling nothing happens.

So after this I have to make myself push through a little bit..

On the bright side, this weekend is Lorelei's 3rd birthday party! I can't believe my baby is almost 3 years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment